This has nothing to do with Bradford.
I have a new little neice! Annika Grace was born on the 12th, and I am so sad that I had to miss her birth and first 9 months of her little life. She's the first of 3 little leichty's (okay, so two will be coburns) coming while I am gone.
isn't she so cute?
and then this is my nephew Jackson, a picture I took over the summer, which is Annika's big brother.
Out of the top 10 people I miss, I think that I miss my nieces and nephews the most. And since there are 6 of them, well, you know where my priorities lie.

5 comments:
Or maybe 4 little Leichty's/Coburn's will arrive while you are gone!
four?! what do you mean FOUR?! As always, I'm the last to know what is happening in our family.
how adorable!
Hi, Kristen...she's beautiful!!! Thinking of both you and Rachel this week...drop an email if you want to "talk" more...I'm looking very forward to seeing you both in December!
Fun! It sounds like you're enjoying yourself! How long are you gone?
Post a Comment