Wednesday, July 23, 2008

last few weeks in oregon.

Yikes!  The summer has flown by.  The last 5 weeks I was working at my beloved camp, Drift Creek.  I helped Marla as activities director and other miscellaneous things...mostly taking pictures and doing design things.  It was a good summer, and strange to think that next summer will be my first summer in 14 years that I won't be out there at all during camp.  

Now my attention is more focused on getting things together for the next big thing...Radical journey!  Visa application, shots/medical things, fundraising.  It seems a little overwhelming for the things that I have to get done before I leave for Chicago.  (and working again, and wanting to hang out with friends...eeee!)

That's it for now.  I'm slowly putting together more and more of what I may be doing, but most of it just comes when I get there.  More updates soon!

1 comment:

Danae Jones Photography said...

I'm going to miss you!!!
(heres my blog address =) )