Monday, June 04, 2007

we're in greece!





so friends...

we are in greece right now! ...we flew yesterday from salzburg to here...after our flight was delayed for an hour, so we didn't leave until 12:05...am. Because there is a time change, we didn't arrive in athens until 3:30, and got to our hostel a little before 5 am. So, unfortunately, we haven't seen much today...umm, we haven't even gone out of our hostel.
for the rest of salzburg, we saw a few church...like where mozart was christened and then choir director...but of course, everything was covered in scaffolding.

I really liked Austria...although I think I would like to live in the country because Vienna didn't seem that amazing. And next time I come over to Europe (hopefully sometime...), definetly going by train. Too much time is wasted sitting in airports, even though it is pretty cheap. I like riding on the trains I've found.






Today and tomrrow we are gonig to spend at the acropolis and
 angora, and then the other two days we are going to take day trips to Delphi and Corinth. Everyone that we have talked to said that Delphi is amazing, and we thought that it would be cool to see where it was that Paul directed his book...

anyways, it's off to explore the acroplis and eat at "crepes of the world"! I'm so excited.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so incredibly jealous of you. we miss you here!