Saturday, June 02, 2007



hello!

well, we made it through venice.

venice was amazing...everything that I thought and hoped it would be. it was beautiful and the weather was so nice! ...a great changefrom rainy and grey paris. we rode in a gondola, ate some more gelato...went island hopping to lido and murano and meandered and got lost in the little streets. but it was great fun. So I thought that I lost my backpack. I left it on the bus when we came into the city, but thankfully, someone turned it in, and everything was in it...except for my crossiants, but there weren't that many left.



We are now in salzburg, austria! I love it here too! It reminds me of 
Oregon and switzerland.  We are in a female dorm, and our roommates are all really nice. This morning we went on The Sound of Music tour, which was so good...worth the 30€ definetly. we went all around and up in the hills, so it was great, and the struedl was good too! this afternoon we walked around old salzburg and went to Mozart's church...which was okay. my internet time is up, so gotta go!


No comments: