So, the past 5 days, Rachel and I have been attempting to a] help supervise a very squirrely bunch of teenagers and b] snowboard. They go hand in hand. Both take a lot of patience, can be tiring, but also a lot of fun.
The youth group is pretty stellar. They are fun to hang out with, even if sometimes they can be a little...well, squirrley. Snowboarding went...well...I lack coordination, and a competitive spirit/motivation to master any sort of sport, so I'm still terrible at it for the most part. I can go forwards, and turn on my heels, but anytime I try to keep up with anyone I find myself flat on my back.
Now Rachel and I are officially on our team vacation. We are in Geneva for the night, then tomorrow afternoon, we are headed to Taize (an intential Christian community), then to Lucerne and then to Paris. I'll post some picture when we get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are going to Taize?!? Colour me jealous! Enjoy every moment.
I also hope your new digs are rocking your socks.
Love,
Dorothea
im glad you're not dead. enjoy your vacation!
I am glad you didn't break anything!
Enjoy your time exploring! Glad to hear you survived the slopes :)
Post a Comment