Tuesday, May 01, 2007

rome!





hey friends,
so we're in rome! and it's pretty much amazing...and we've seen most of the things that I really wanted to...like the trevi fountain, which we went to at night and the lights were lit...and we went to the colosseum today and maritime prison, the pantheon (where peter and paul were held prisoners), and the forum and most of the places from Roman Holiday...tomorrow we go to vaticin city and are getting blessed by the pope...by pope benny. :)

but yeah, it's neat, and I love the food and gelato...especially the pistachio! mmm...and yeah it's been a lot of fun, besides traveling for 24 hours and then sightseeing for another 6...

now i'm off to have some more amazing roman adventures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You suck.... you get to be blessed by the pope....I want to be blessed by the pope because i am catholic and i should be. anyways I am glad that you guys are having fun. Any hot roman boys caught you eye yet???? hehehe