Wednesday, April 18, 2007

12 more days and then I'm off and running.


So I'm going to Europe 12 days, and I'm pretty much excited beyond belief. I leave sunday, April 27th, and return home June 10th. Six whole weeks of fabulous adventure is to be had! We're off to Rome, Assissi, Taize, Geneva, Beatenburg, Zurich, Leipzig, Wittenburg and Berlin...and that's just the first three weeks...which is with school...a little mini pilgrimage to big centers of the Reformation...which will be amazing since I just spent a semester studying the reformation...except we won't hit up England for the Catholic reformation. And then mandi and I are staying an extra three weeks and going to Copenhagan, Paris, Venice, Salzburg/Vienna, Athens and a day in Frankfurt.

I'm not even joking, I'm so excited, I just want to bypass finals and read my travel book all week...and sew.


[oh, and this is me and two of my roommates, cherie and mandi...and mandi is the one going with me. Cherie just wishes she was. she's going to miss us so much. :]

and because I can't spell in foreign languages, I choose to do it phonetically. which really should be foneticaly.
a-REE-ve-DER-chi!